Friday, February 28, 2014

Lauren’s school program

IMG_8696IMG_8716

Today, was Lauren’s school program.  Unfortunately, Kevin had to miss it since he is out of town all week (in San Francisco.)  That presented a huge challenge for me.  I had to figure out something to do with Jack and then get there early enough to get a decent seat.  So, Jack had to go to early care at school (he usually goes to pre-school at 9, but had to go at 8 today.)  Then, I raced over to the school only to find out that the time they stated on the information sheet was not in fact the time they were going to open the doors (what?)  So, we stood around and waited until someone finally got fed up and just decided it was time (so of course, everyone followed suit.)  By that time, other people had got into the gym (somehow) and all of the front 2 rows were taken.  Such is life, I guess.  I brought my long lens so that helped.IMG_8737IMG_8738IMG_8762

It was a very cute program.  Lauren’s facial expressions aren’t to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment