Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Field trip

IMG_3973IMG_3984

Today, while Lauren was at summer school Jack and I took a field trip to the local airport.  In all of my years of MOMS club I have never attended one of these tours in the past, so I was so surprised to find a real terminal with chairs and stuff.  I guess I was just expecting a building and some hangars.  Overall it was super fun and interesting.  However, I enjoyed it more than Jack.  I went into it thinking that Jack would be flipping his lid over the airplanes (he sure loves to see them in the sky!)  While he was happy and somewhat excited, I guess I was expecting more excitement from him.

IMG_3987

He got to sit in a real plane thanks to one of our members (it’s their plane!)

IMG_3991

Air Sprouticus

No comments:

Post a Comment