Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lucky Lauren

IMAG0929

 

This lucky little gal was asked by a friend of mine to model for her fall clothing line (Rilla Rose Designs) When she originally asked me about this months ago, I warned her that Lauren may not be cooperative (as she’s been known to be quite a pill in the past when it comes time for photos.)  I also had to have a long talk with Kevin about it as I didn’t think he would be too hot on the idea of Lauren doing this.  However, once I explained that this was in no way going to become a thing she does, nor am I looking for her to “get into the business” he was totally cool.

Well now the day came and she pleasantly surprised us all by totally rocking the photo shoot.  She went through her 3 outfits quickly and easily.  Then, she even did an outfit for another little girl who was having a more difficult time (all the little girls took turns.)  I was so surprised at how quickly it went.  We were in and out in about an hour.  I’m very excited to see all of the photos.  I’ll be sure to post the link once they are released.  We both had a fun time and went for some frozen yogurt later this afternoon to celebrate the excellent job she did.

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see the pictures,good job Lauren!
    GaGa

    ReplyDelete