Saturday, June 9, 2012

Riverfest-Saturday

IMAG0904IMAG0905

Silly me, I forgot my extra camera battery at home on the counter so naturally my battery died after the fireworks.  So, here are some lousy pics from the camera on my phone.  I started out the day with a lovely 5k run.  I convinced an old friend to run it with me and he kept up with me for almost half of the race.  I felt bad, but I was trying for a PR so I had to keep going.  I did make my goal too (sub-30!)

IMAG0909IMAG0912

I think my little guy missed me while I was running because this is how he was when I got home. :(  All was made better though because there was face painting, bouncy houses and “train” rides.

IMAG0914IMAG0918IMAG0923IMAG0924

What small town festival would be complete without a parade?  It was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you for running the 5k and making your goal.
    GaGa

    ReplyDelete