Tuesday, December 28, 2010

27 weeks

IMG_0287IMG_0291

IMG_0296

I think Jackson looks like such a cutie in this outfit.  It may be that he rarely wears jeans though.  This was his first time wearing these jeans and I don’t think there will be a repeat wearing, unfortunately.  I think they made him throw up!  Pretty much every time I sat him down into a sitting position today he spit up.  I think they were too tight on his little buddha belly.  I went through two pairs of pants and decided that was enough (because of course he didn’t spit up on himself, but me instead!)  He was changed into something less constricting and the spitting up stopped.  Coincidence?  Who knows.  All I know, is that I wasn’t barfed on again, and that equals a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture,love the sweater.Jack always has a smile on his face.
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete