Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jack is 6 months

IMG_1523IMG_1525

His official 6 month well baby visit isn’t until January, but he did have a trip to his dr. today for a facial rash.  Fully clothed he was right at 20 lbs.  I’m excited to get his official stats in a couple of weeks.  As for the facial rash, it’s no big thing, just the equivalent of cradle cap like stuff on his face mixed with winter baby skin.  Lauren had her flu shot today too while we were at the clinic.  She took it like a trooper and didn’t even let out a peep. She actually had the choice of the shot or the flu mist and she picked the shot.

IMG_1530

Here is a picture of my artistic work from a MOMS night out activity.  I made a special plate for the kiddos.  I wish the black hadn’t run so much but I guess that’s part of the charm.

IMG_1529

Here’s one of a messy haired freshly napped bean making an ice slushy.  The mickey mouse slush maker was a gift from her friend Lily.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren you were such a big girl today,I am so proud of you.
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete