Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowbound Sunday

IMG_1387IMG_1389

Lauren wanted to play dress up today, so she wore her flower girl dress for awhile.  It’s so hard to believe that I had to take a scissors to it 18 months ago on the day of her Aunt Tiffany’s wedding because it was still dragging on the ground (after I had already removed several inches.)  It was a little snug around the chest, but zipped all the way up.  What a skinny minnie!

IMG_1395IMG_1398

Later this afternoon, the kids enjoyed watching Kevin scoop the snow and ice off of the deck (ok, I admit it, I enjoyed watching him work as well.)  Looking at this picture I’m now realizing I should remove the turkey window cling from the patio door. HA!

1 comment:

  1. Jack is looking at you like,what do you want I'm busy. So cute!
    GaGa

    ReplyDelete