Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snow much fun

IMG_0304IMG_0307

Today, we played in the snow after Kevin came home from work.  My first couple of pictures turned out horribly, then I figured out I should just switch it onto night picture mode and let the camera do the thinking for me.  It worked out much easier! 

YES, Jackson is still wearing a pink snowsuit. No, I don’t plan to buy him a non-pink one.  That pink one is one of the few hand me downs we were lucky enough to receive (from Kev’s sister Heather) so it’s been through a few girls and now a boy.  Maybe we’ll get to hand it down to Kevin’s little sister someday.

IMG_0311

Kevin and Lauren made a mini igloo with the snow-brick maker.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your block maker works really good.Daddy can make you a really big fort.
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete