Friday, December 3, 2010

Santa’s little helper

IMG_1296 IMG_1302

Here is Jack modeling his new high chair.  When searching for a new one,  I wanted something that I could fold up and store (in that little area between the end of the cupboard and the patio door shown behind him in the picture) like Lauren’s old high chair.  I also wanted something that looked nice and wasn’t too plastic-y or loud in design.  I almost bought the Joovy Nook in Black, but decided against it.  Enter this wooden beauty by SVAN.  I like that it converts to a chair w/ tray and then to just a chair that you can push up to the table.  That will  be really convenient as I don’t care for our dining room chairs being used with a booster seat on them. (1. I don’t like my chairs being tied up if we’re having adults over.  It’s a pain to unhook the booster.  2. Kids are messy and Lauren is destroying the fabric of the chair her booster is attached to.)  So far, this chair seems to be a winner.  I guess only time will tell though.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the pic and my first thought was...ANOTHER high chair? :) Very cute! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete